Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
1. Information You Provide and Get Access our services
- Contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number).
- Account credentials (e.g., username and password).
- Communications you send to us (e.g., customer support inquiries).
2. We Provide IT Services
- App Development Services
- Website Development Services
- Software Development Services
- Digital Marketing Services
3. How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide and improve our IT services.
- Process payments and fulfill orders.
- Communicate with you (e.g., respond to inquiries, send updates).
- Monitor and analyze usage patterns.
- Comply with legal obligations.
4. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent.
- To provide services or perform tasks on our behalf.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
5. Data Security
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission or storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
8. How Do We Collect the Data?
We collect the information when you navigate through the Website or voluntarily submit your information or through any other interactions with TechMave Softwareor platform. The information collected on or through the Website may include:
- Details you fill in the forms on the Website, when you book for consultation, or report an issue.
- Information provided to you in response to our marketing communication, employment opportunities on the Website or through other platforms.
9. Archiving and Preservation of Information
10. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information from you only where the processing is in our legitimate interests and does not override your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, where you have given us consent to do so, and where we need the information to perform a personal contract with you. We are obliged to provide you details about your use of personal information in relevant time.
11. Anti-Spam Policy
We do not send unauthorized commercial email in violation of applicable laws and use an “opt-out” mechanism to allow individuals to stop receiving our email services any time. You are solely responsible to unsubscribe our marketing communication by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link or by contacting us at email@example.com.
12. Refund Policy
As we valued to all our customers and their business ideas who are getting services from us, when we onboard any project or customer in TechMave Software we assume that our customers and team have highly understanding regarding any project. So when we start any project a good team has assigned on that, so if our customers are not satisfied with the work our team will do more research and work on particular task or project, but as we already invested so many working Hours and team efforts while doing the the task so refund is not possible in any cases. We wish to better relationship and support from our customers.
13. Violations and Additional Policies