We create the best digital marketing campaigns
TechMave Software is a leading provider in innovative Mobile & web app development, search engine marketing and optimization services. We differentiate ourselves in our constant ability to keep pace with the changing demands of the industry.Discuss your goals with us
Our mission is to provide your website with the best placement in terms of search engine page rankings. All our methodologies are 100% ethical and we make sure to never use any malpractices in our SEO efforts. Therefore, you can be rest assured of high quality and satisfaction when you leverage our services. We believe in the four pillars of Speed, Quality, and Choice & Security which eventually has turned out to be our USP as well.
Giving quality work is the main objective of TechMave Software and we’ll make sure that you get the best results through our dedicated team and specialized knowledge.
ON-PAGE SEO Recommendations
Did you know that 68% of website traffic comes from search engines? The importance of SEO services for companies seeking to attract new customers and increase traffic cannot be overstated.
- Need to update website Meta tags like Title, Description, Keywords and update as per the Google terms.
- Need to implement Heading Tags on all web Pages. We suggest implementing on headings (H1 to H6). The initial heading (<H1>) should include your best keywords and use H1 only one time in each page.
- Need to add more SEO friendly content on each web page. Content plays a vital role in SEO. It needs to be done in order to get better results.
- Need to add more pages on your website related to medicine types and services.
- Need to fix the website on www
- Need to Add OG(Open Graph) tags for better link sharing SEO Improvement.
- Some of images without alt tag. Need to update all images with alt tag.
- Need to add internal link on the middle of the website pages and anchor text.
- Website is not AMP(Accelerated Mobile Pages), Need to implement it.
Make your marketing more effective
you can make your marketing more effective and drive better results for your business.
Our team has a successful track record of helping brands.
Our team has a successful track record of helping brands scale profitably based on high-performing strategies. E-commerce brands can acquire and retain new customers using solutions that span the entire customer journey.
Search Engine Visibility
and Keyword Search
Keywords are categorized by type and arranged by how effective they are at converting. Following are the main type of keywords that we research for:
- Brand terms & Services terms
- Competitor terms & Substitute Service terms
- Complementary product terms
- Audience terms along with “Elements of Keyword Research”
- Research your audience and Find the search terms in use now
- Check out the competition
- Examining Search Landscape
- Examining KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index)
- Semantic Grouping
Effective keyword research is an increasingly important activity for your SEO strategy. The basic process that we follow for keyword research includes the following
- Creating a seed list of starting terms
- Expanding the keywords list using keyword research tools
- Refining the keywords list with competitive research
|Plans||Bronze Plan||Silver Plan||Gold Plan||Platinum Plan|
|Per Month Cost||$170 / Month||$230 / Month||$335 / Month||$480 / Month|
|Number Of Key Phrases Optimized||10||20||30||50|
|W3C Validation Check for Home Page|
|Duplicate Content Check|
|Google Penalty Check|
|Initial Rank Report|
|Optimizing Title Tags And Meta Tags|
|Optimize Image Name & Alt Text|
|Optimize Anchor Text & Title Attributes|
|Content Addition Recommendations|
|Canonical Fixing (Non-WWW to WWW)|
|XML Sitemap Creation|
|Google Webmaster Tools Account Setup|
|Bing Webmaster Tools Account Setup|
|Google Analytics Setup & Integration|
|Informative Content Writing & Posting||1||2||3||4|
|Informative Content Social Bookmarking||5||10||15||20|
|Press Release Writing||1||1||2||2|
|Press Release Submission||3||3||6||6|
|Press Release Social Bookmarking||5||5||10||10|
|Blog Post Writing||1||2||4|
|Classified Ad Writing||1||2||2||3|
|Classified Ad Posting||5||10||10||15|
|Google Places Listing|
|Business Profile Listing|
|Bing Places Listing|
|Facebook Business Page Creation & Promotion|
|Twitter Account Creation & Promotion|
|Google+ Profile Creation & Promotion|
|Document Writing & Submission||1||2|
Search engine optimization process
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process that involves optimizing your website to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) for relevant keywords and phrases.
Here is a basic outline of the SEO process:
- Research, including business research, competitor analysis, current state assessment, and keyword searching
- Planning and strategy, including decisions on how to handle content, build links to the website, manage social media presence and technical implementation strategies
- Implementation, where optimization decisions on a site’s webpages and the website as a whole are executed
- Monitoring, where the activity of web spiders, traffic, search engine rankings, and other metrics are observed for producing reports on which assessment will be performed
- Assessment, involving checking the summarized effects of the strategy (and its implementation) against the SEO process’s stated targets
- Maintenance, where both minor or major problems with the website’s operation are handled as they arise (e.g., new content that needs optimization according to the strategy)
20 Factor website “ON-PAGE”
analysis & optimization
- Load Speed: The time taken by the website to load is referred to as the website’s loading time. The lesser the load time is, the better the website ranks on search engines.
- Backlinks: Backlink is a hyperlink that links from a Web page, back to your own Web page or Web site. The more links means the more popular you are.
- Title Tags: Title tag is the text displayed in browser windows top bar when any webpage is open. These title tags are used by search engines while crawling and even displayed in search results which is why it is important for these tags to be of relevance to the content of the page
- Meta Description Tags: Meta description tag is a brief description of the content of the particular webpage.
- URL Structure: The URL structure of the website must have concise and relevant text. Navigation Flow: The website structure should be such that clearly defines the levels of navigation.
- Internal Linking: All the pages of the website must be linked with the homepage with defined levels of navigation.
- Page Speed Insights: Page Speed Insights are a measure of how optimized the web pages are in terms of load speed and performance.
- Indexed Pages: The analysis of the number of pages of your website that have been indexed in the major search engines
- XML Sitemap: A XML sitemap carries the links to all the pages of the website. This is useful for crawling search engines to index the website.
- Robots.txt: The Robot.txt file is placed in the root directory to help the search engine crawlers identify what pages are to be indexed and which ones are not be indexed.
- Canonical Issue: Wherever the website URLs are being placed, they must be put with www everywhere. The discrepancy in website URLs results in canonical issues
- Broken Links: Broken links are links on the website that are not pointing to any other page. Google My Business: Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps
- Header Tag: First level (<H1>) should include your most important keywords. While it is important to ensure every page has an <H1> tag, never include more than one per page. Instead, use multiple <H2> - <H6> tags Header tags are important on-page SEO factor because they’re used to communicate with the search engines and tell them what important keywords of the web page are.
- Alt Tag: Alternative text is used to describe images to give the search engine crawlers (and the visually impaired) more information to help them understand images, which can help them to appear in Google™ Images search results.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a premium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic
- Custom 404 Page: 404 is the error number returned when a visitor attempts to access a page that doesn’t exist on your site
- Favicon: An icon associated with a particular website, typically displayed in the address bar
- SSL Certificate: SSL creates an encrypted connection between your web server and your visitors' web browser allowing for private information to be transmitted without the problems of eavesdropping, data tampering, and message forgery